Use of Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
- The reach of “website goals” (for example, contact requests and newsletter sign-ups)
- Your site activity (for example, clicks, scrolling behavior, and dwell time)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or which advertising medium you came to us)
- This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA.
If you allowed it, Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
With thanks to traffic3.de for providing the template